Sunday, July 31, 2005

 

Let us bow our heads

And pray for George Bush. I mean it. He needs our prayers to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit to guide him in his struggle between good and evil. Years ago he found Christ and it changed his life. He feels as though he was chosen by God to lead the greatest nation in the world. I just wonder if he stopped listening to God once he got the job, and let greed and lust for power drum out the sound of the Word that guided him on on that quest. I have no right to judge him on that. But I want to believe he believes. I want to think that he is still open to Christ. That he still feels humbled by His presence. How can one human being possibly do it all right? I'm praying that he opens himself to the presence of Christ in his life once again, and I want you to pray for him too.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?